Director of the Board - Western Australia
The CRCNA is seeking to fill the position of Director of the Board - Western Australia.
To be eligible to nominate for the WA Board position, you must live in northern WA, which is defined as: the entire area in WA above the Tropic of Capricorn and the area directly below or intersecting the Tropic of Capricorn, including Carnarvon, Exmouth, and the Local Government Areas of Meekatharra and Wiluna.
Members must complete the nomination form and return it via email with a cover letter addressing the position requirements and selection criteria (below) and current curricular vitae by 5pm AEST Monday 21 September 2020.
- Members can nominate themselves but they must ensure another Member seconds the nomination.
Electronic signatures within this Form are acceptable.
Please address the cover letter to the Company Secretary.
Applications must be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nominations open: Monday 31 August 2020
Nominations close: 5pm AEST Monday 21 September 2020
Successful and unsuccessful nominees advised: Thursday 1 October 2020
CRCNA AGM: Wednesday 28 October 2020
The Western Australian Director of the Board must:
- Live and work in the northern Western Australia, which is defined by the CRCNA as : the entire area in WA above the Tropic of Capricorn and the area directly below or intersecting the Tropic of Capricorn, including Carnarvon, Exmouth, and the Local Government Areas of Meekatharra and Wiluna.
- Be a graduate of the Australian Institute of Company Directors or have experience as a director of a company and can demonstrate a strong knowledge of the skills and behaviours required of a Director overseeing the expenditure of Commonwealth funds.
In addition to addressing the above requirements, please state:
- Your experience with investment in research and development.
- Your broad knowledge of the public policy and government legislation relating to development in Northern Australia in the fields of agriculture, health service delivery and/or Traditional Owner-led development (in agriculture or health service delivery).
- Your specific knowledge and experience in one or more sectors relating to agriculture, health service delivery and/or Traditional Owner-led development.
For more information
If you are unsure about your CRCNA Membership status, please contact the CRCNA head office during Queensland business hours (9am to 5pm AEST Monday to Friday ) on 07 4401 5035 or email your enquiry to email@example.com.
To request a copy of the CRCNA Constitution, please click here.
Contact the CRCNA head office of 07 4401 5035 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further questions about this position or nomination process.