Reporting directly to the Chief Executive Officer, the Financial Accountant will provide financial management and statutory reporting to the Cooperative Research Centre for Developing Northern Australia (CRCNA).
- Ensure all statutory reporting and governance requirements are met in accordance with Australian Accounting Standards
- Manage and assist with the CRCNA external audit process
- Conduct internal audits on key financial functions
- Preparation of BAS, payroll and financial statements, cashflow projections & meeting papers for the CRCNA finance and audit committee
- Monthly general ledger reconciliation
- Manage all aspects associated with MYOB.
- Respond to financial enquiries by gathering, analysing, summarising and interpreting data
- Manage and process all reporting requirements for funding agreements
- Manage and advise on all CRCNA investments
- Manage the financial aspect of the CRCNA project management platform and quarterly project review process
- Provide advice and information to the CEO and board on all financial matters.
The position is full-time and based in the Townsville office.
The role may require some intra and interstate travel.
For more information
CRCNA CEO Jed Matz (07)4401 5035