Project Manager - Northern Queensland
Under the general direction of the Chief Executive Officer, the Project Manager will facilitate the application process and ongoing monitoring of the delivery of industry-led research collaborations to develop new technologies, products and services which address industry issues in Northern Australia.
The Project Manager will:
- Provide coordination, project management and liaise with members and potential members of the CRCNA
- Provide guidance to and assistance with the management of the CRCNA's Research Advisory Committee
- Provide guidance to and assistance with the management of associated research contracts
- Provide direct technical support for the Chief Executive Officer and the CRCNA Board
- Encourage researchers to produce high quality, peer reviewed research products that are accessible and suited to the needs of policy makers, managers, industry and the community.
- Ensure that research providers plan and deliver realistic and useful research outputs within set timeframes and budgetary requirements.
- Contract management and reporting.
CRCNA CEO Jed Matz (07) 4401 5035