The CRCNA newsletters provide updates on recently launched projects, the latest project reports, upcoming events and details of our funding calls.
To receive our newsletters directly in your inbox subscribe to CRCNA updates.
- 15 May 2020 – Our new blockchain water trading project kicks off in FNQ, our project team in WA have a major breakthrough breeding Black Lip Oysters for the first time in a hatchery and have your say on the National Agricultural Workforce Strategy with links to the discussion papers and online survey.
- 1 May 2020 – Read our Northern Australia forestry and forest products situational analysis report, we welcome our new full-time Western Australian project manager and read our international market analysis report on South Korea.
- 9 April 2020 – Meet our AgriFutures Horizon Scholarship winners, catch up on the latest developments in our Spicing up the North project and read the team's market analysis reports and learn more about a recent field trip to China, Singapore and Hong Kong.
- 28 February 2020 – A report identifies new opportunities for producers in Mackay, Isaac, Whitsunday region, appointment new Board Director endorsed, our Qld & NT Project Managers switch roles, R & D tax incentive webinar.
- 14 February 2020 – CRCNA releases its first discussion paper, project updates from the Tropical Rock Oyster team, the spicing up the North and the broadacre cropping teams and read the latest sesame seed market analysis report.
- 20 December 2019 – Funding boost for hi-tech mangoes, a new project to de-risk Top End agricultural development , updates from our Kakadu Plum/Gubinge and condiment cropping project teams, save the dates for the Northern Australia aquaculture workshop in Rockhampton and our R & D tax incentive information session with AusIndustry.
- 15 November 2019 – The CRCNA's annual report is now available to read, project leaders lead discussions at international conference, the world is our oyster - the CRCNA launches it's largest project to date, catch up on the latest project activities and read our latest key market reports from the team completing the NA horticulture export project.
- 18 October 2019 – The CRCNA gears up for TropAg Conference, call to Qld horticulture producers to complete an online survey and watch a new video about transforming the future of mangoes.
- 20 September 2019 – Project investment update, identifying investors for NA agricultural development, and an update from our forestry and communications projects.
- 26 July 2019 – Reframing NA supply chains launch, NT aquaculture workshops, Kakadu plum and Horticulture updates, Education Coordinator appointed.
- 14 July 2019 – New study identifies billions in unmet market demand, project investment update and our northern Australian communications analysis kicks off.
- 10 May 2019 – New project announcements, CRCNA teams up with AustCham ASEAN, bush products workshop in NT hears from industry, new mango crops planted in FNQ.