Northern Australia forestry industry consultations
The northern Australia forestry and forestry products situational analysis project team will be hosting a free consultation forum in Kununurra, WA on Thursday 5 September, 2019.
Venue: Department of Primary Industries and Regional Development Conference Room, 1 Durack Drive, Kununurra.
Date: Thursday 5 September
Time: 10 am to 12 noon
RSVP by Thursday 29 August to firstname.lastname@example.org
This forums is part of the CRCNA’s strategic project with Timber Queensland to:
- Identify and explore the growth potential of the forestry and forest products industry in northern Australia.
- Seek input from industry stakeholders on initial findings of a literature review.
- Develop longer term relationships with key industry and community representatives to seek further input on the final report and future actions for policy, R & D and investment decisions.
The free forum is open to anyone engaged in or wanting to be engaged in the forestry and forest products industry, but specifically:
- forest owners and managers
- harvesting contractors
- Land Councils
- Associations and peak industry bodies
- Government representatives
Other forums have already been held in Nhulunbuy, Darwin and Cairns.
07 3358 7900