CRCNA Annual Report 2019-20
- As at 30 June 2020, we had contracted 17 new projects, bringing the total number of CRCNA research collaborations to 40.
- During 2019-20 FY, we completed 12 projects.
- Our third open funding call attracted 38 research EOIs with 8 progressing through to research plan development.
- We continue to work with 133 participants across our projects.
- The CRCNA had 12 embedded students working across our projects.
- For the first time we invested in two AgriFutures Horizon scholarship students.
- More than 50 industry and jurisdictional representatives joined the CRCNA staff and Board for a workshop to help inform and develop our future research priorities.
- We finalised our MOU with the Food Innovation Australia (FIAL).
- We commenced strategic partnerships with the Grains Research and Development Corporation (GRDC) and the Cotton Research and Development Corporation (CRDC).