Through our Education Program, the CRCNA aims to provide a range of activities, educational experiences and professional development opportunities for PhD Scholars, Masters and Undergraduate students as well as those students undertaking studies in vocational institutions, such as TAFE.
The CRCNA Education Program is about developing, supporting and retaining research skills and capacity across Northern Australia in the areas of:
- Agriculture, including aquaculture and food industries
- Northern Australian health service delivery
- Traditional Owner-led business development, in the above areas.
All support provided by the CRCNA through the Education Program is via a merit-based process.
Applicants will be assessed on the quality of their application and relevance to the work of the CRCNA.
Through our Education Program, the CRCNA offers :
- Access to the AgriFutures Australia Horizon Scholarships annual program
- Workforce development and training opportunities
Education Program Coordinator